Friday, August 26, 2011

And the countdown begins

So school is starting in exactly 5 days...and i still have one more book to finish from my summer reading list. Don't get me wrong, i absolutely love reading with a passion, I'm even considering becoming an editor for novels, but the thing about mandatory reading is that you can only pick from a specific list of books and more often than not, that list doesn't contain any of the books on my Chapters wish list.
On the subject of school on its way, I'm actually pretty nervous about the first day. I mean it is only an hour long but during that hour, our schedules get handed out and the fear of not knowing whether or not ill be in the same class as my bffs. Not that i have many, considering I'm not exactly the social type, but i'll be sure to keep you posted on all the drama sec. 4 is sure to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment