Thursday, August 18, 2011

2 weeks left

2 weeks till school starts...ughh
I'm starting sec. 4 this year and believe it or not, i'm excited. Maybe this is gonna be my year.
I've got my whole outfit planned for the first day of school..haha actually we have a uniform so it wasn't that hard BUT i did go buy myself a new schoolbag and its really nice so i'm excited about that..you know going back to my closet to look at it every now and then but who doesn't do that right? Right. Although, because i'm only 14, i'm gonna have to find a way to explain to my mom how exactly that gorgeous 25$ bag from h&m got into my closet..oh well ill cross that bridge when i get there.
And not just that but i got a bunch of new back-to-school supplies and i know that sounds nerdy...probably because it really is but who cares. I got those really light but kinda ugly binders and a new pink fuzzy pencil case though now that i think about it there was this much nicer one at urban planet for eight bucks but i guess its too late for that now not to mention i'm completely broke (because of that bag).
That's not the only reason i'm excited to go back though, i'm not ashamed to say that even though i'm pretty anti-social, there's some people that i'm looking forward to seeing again but lets not forget those that i would do anything to avoid and as weird as it may seem i think I've meet someone who stands in between both those categories: Adriano, but thats a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment